Thursday, August 22, 2013

Nouvique Necklace on Date Night

Kathleen Mannix is one of many extremely talented designers who create amazing works of art using items from my company. She recently sent me one of her beautiful creations as a gift! I had so much fun styling an outfit for date night to showcase this gorgeous necklace.


The fabulous necklace is a one-of-a-kind sculptural piece that incorporates vintage items and components from my company, including the stunning Swarovski pendant. To see more of the work of this acclaimed artist, visit her website at Nouvique.



When I wear a glamorous statement necklace such as this one, I let it take the spotlight by keeping all the other elements of my look very sleek and neutral.




The tank, pants, and jacket are all Travelers from Chico's.




The clutch bag is from Stein Mart. The shoes are from Macy's.



6 comments:

Sharon Greenthal said...

I am a huge fan of statement necklaces - I tend to dress in solid colors and it's a great way to add a focal point to any outfit. I have far too many to count at this point!

Looking forward to seeing your new home...very exciting!

Nouvique said...

Susan,
I just knew it would look gorgeous on you. You're a very beautiful woman inside and out. Thank you again for always being there for me.

Oh, and I can't wait to see your new house :)

Xoxo

Kathy
Nouvique

Donna said...

What a gorgeous necklace, a beautiful gift from a very talented lady! Your current home is absolutely wonderful, and I can't wait to see the new one.

Lynn said...

Beautiful necklace.

Unknown said...

you look so elegant, perfect necklace

Betty Barclay said...

Looking fabulous as always! Love the necklace.

Best wishes