Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sapphire Blue

One of my favorite colors is sapphire blue.


Today we attended a memorial service, so I wore a black skirt from Chico's So Slimming Ponte collection from last fall with a thin black long sleeve V neck tee I found at TJMaxx last year. The blue boiled wool jacket is from the Chico's outlet in Blowing Rock, North Carolina. The heels are by Nine West.



The beaded clutch is old. I found it at Stein Mart, and the mink scarf was a gift from Mr. Mickey a few years ago.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always look just right but this is one of your best! Love the black skirt with the dark hose. Sometimes you just can't go bare legged.

Kristien62 said...

Very classic and very lovely. I am going shopping this afternoon to Chico's with a Christmas gift card. There is nothing more fun than shopping with "free" money. I'm hoping to buy what I call a "flyaway" sweater. My last one from Chico's, and my favorite, is well worn. Wish me luck.

meriusa said...

Black skirt, black tee as base and then the sapphire colored jacket. A good idea to be applied with colored jackets.
What a wonderful mirror behind you !

Donna said...

Love this blue jacket on you! You were appropriately dressed for the occasion. This is off-subject but I have been reading about athletic shoes making a big comeback for everyday wear. What is your opinion on the subject?

Susan said...

Donna, I would not feel comfortable wearing athletic shoes with anything other than athletic clothes. I see young women wearing them with frilly dresses but I think it would just make me look really old.