Thursday, August 14, 2014

Minimalism Is In

Use discretion when adding jewelry and colors to your minimalist look.



I chose two colors and two pieces of jewelry. Normally my bag and shoes do not match, but they needed to for this minimalist evening look.


The jacket, tank, and pants are from Chico's.



Mr. Mickey took me out for dinner for our Wednesday date night.





The black satin evening shoes are my latest sale score. I visited Kohl's to buy underwear, but of course, I took a detour through the shoe department. These aren't even my size, but I love them, and they were the only pair in the store. I put two pairs of cushion pads in the toe box to make them work. They cost less than the underwear... $11.49!



I hope you find a treasure today!

4 comments:

wondering gardener said...

Love the look very chic and elegant.
I do have a question for you How tall are you?

Susan said...

I am 5' 7" and weigh 145.

sharon said...

Love the shoes! Don't you love finding such a great deal!!

Donna said...

I love this look! You are the star in the outfit, not the clothes. Well, maybe the shows have a small speaking part...