Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dressing For You

I have purchased many courses and programs to learn the best shapes and colors to complement my own coloring, flatter my body shape, and reflect my personality type.




Understanding your beauty and working with your natural tendency can make your shopping trips so much easier, and get dressed each day a pleasure instead of a frustrating chore.

I've learned which types of jewelry, tops, necklines, and even the finishes of jewelry and shapes of handbags fit my personal style.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting to see that you are a type4. I would not have guessed that. You seem more a type2 to me. But I was sure I was type2 and then Carol typed me as 1. I've sure enjoyed Dressing Your Truth with my 5 daughters.

Susan said...

I thought for sure I was a Type 2 also Danielle. I felt so wrong in that energy. It depressed me to no end to wear those colors and shapes. I felt alive again when I put on black with bold colors! Carol is brilliant!