Sunday, February 7, 2016

Dinner and the Symphony

One of our favorite date nights is to have dinner at the best restaurant in town, Gourmet and Company, and then attend the Johnson City Symphony performance.



I wore a Covered Perfectly long sleeve tunic because the neckline is so flattering. I paired it with slacks from last year and a jacket I recently got online from the Dillard's end of the season sale. 



The reptile embossed bag is from last season via Saks Off 5th. The simple black pumps are Saks Fifth Avenue Made in Italy, via Saks Off 5th.



Tomorrow on the blog, I will be delving into the little details of an outfit and how they can help you look your best.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Looking fabulous as always! Hope you had a wonderful evening!

Ann said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening! You keep me inspired!

Unknown said...

I think it's pantyhose under your black pants!

Susan said...

Yes, I often wear Hanes, Jet pantyhose because they give you a nice smooth foundation.

Unknown said...

Why you wore pantyhose under pants not stockings or socks?

Susan said...

I wear pantyhose because the lines from stockings or socks will show through the pants.