Friday, April 29, 2016

Nothing New

Do you style items in the same way each time you wear them?



I have tried this IC Collection jacket closed in the past, but it looks better with my face shape when worn open. The convergence point creates a high round mandarin collar when it is closed, which is not a good look for me. I am wearing it here with a low scoop neck tank from Chico's. The jacket would also look great with a column of white or gray as the base. 

The IC Collection jacket was provided by ShopMyFairLady. The IC Collection line is made in the USA.


The fabulous pants were provided by Fabrizio Gianni. They are the perfect pants for travel. The fit is comfortable, and the fabric looks fresh even after a long car ride. The pants are also made in the USA.



I wore these shoes with this look because they relate so well to the jacket design. The shoes are by Bar III via Macy's last year. The watch is by Michael Kors via Nordstrom. The clutch is old from T.J.Maxx.


IC Collection jackets are works of art. I appreciate the architectural elements such as high-low hems and asymmetric fronts with ornate focal point buttons. The luxurious fabrics are comfortable and flattering. These are the pieces that stay in my wardrobe for a long time. I wear them again and again. 


These flowers were in the Crown Plaza lobby, where we stayed on our recent visit to Knoxville. I wore this repeat look to dinner at the Orangery.

1 comment:

Feedakie said...

You look so great! You're an inspiration to me.